(Government.vn) - On December 7th, at La Paz capital (Bolivia), Mr. Pham Viet Muon, Vice-Chairman of the Government Office worked with Mr. Roy Mendez, Deputy Minister of Telecommunications to discuss about cooperation in telecommunication sector between the two countries.
(Mr. Pham Viet Muon, Vice-Chairman of the Government Office work with Mr. Roy Mendez, Deputy Minister of Telecommunications. Photo: Thanh Chung.)
The meeting is in the framework of the visit to Bolivia of Deputy Prime Minister, Mr. Vu Van Ninh, took place from December 6th to 7th.
At the meeting, the two sides agreed that Bolivia remains a potential market of telecommunications, while having 22,000/27,000 administrative units still underdeveloped in the telecommunications, especially internet services.
Bolivia said that its country currently has 15 telecom companies operating in the field of mobile, internet, in which the national telecommunication company accounting for 40% of market share. Deputy Minister Roy Mendez said that Bolivia and Vietnam are more likely to cooperate when Vietnam has built good domestic telecom market.
Deputy Chairman Pham Viet Muon expressed his desire that telecommunication businesses of Vietnam and Bolivia have the opportunity to discuss about the possibility of cooperation, under the support of the two governments to Bolivia achieve their telecommunications development goal.
Deputy Minister Roy Mendez agreed with the proposal of Deputy Chairman Pham Viet Muon, and stressed that both sides should set out early plans for cooperation to implement, firstly the construction sector as broadband lines in the big city, digital applications in traffic controls...
- THAI NGUYEN: PROMOTING THE MOBILIZATION OF SOCIAL RESOURCES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Canada ready to support administrative reform in Vietnam
- THAI NGUYEN REVIEWED AND DECIDED TO INVEST SOME CAPITAL FOR CONSTRUCTION IN THE PROVINCE
- PROVINCIAL LEADERS WORKING WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM - THAI NGUYEN
- THE SIGNING CEREMONY OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THAI NGUYEN INDUSTRIAL ZONES AND ALUKO COMPANY – KOREA
- Samsung Thai Nguyen wants to employ 10,000 workers
- BIDV supports construction of pre-schools in Thai Nguyen
- Seminar discusses ways to promote Thai Nguyen tea brands
- Thai Nguyen tea-most renowned tea brand nationwide