In the morning of July 29th, 2016, at the Management Board of Industrial Zones, has took place Signing ceremony of Land Lease Agreement to implement project in Diem Thuy Industrial Zone between the Management Board of Thai Nguyen Industrial Zones and Aluko Company - Korea.
Attending the signing ceremony, about the Management Board of Thai Nguyen Industrial Zones have the participation of Mr. Phan Manh Cuong – Chairman, and the Board of Directors and representatives of specialized offices.
About the Aluko Company - Korea have the presence of Park Suk Bong – Chairman of Aluko Company - Korea and representatives of the Company Board of Directors.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Park Suk Bong – Chairman of Aluko Company - Korea said: "In the investment process of phase 1, the Company has received a lot of enthusiastic support from the province, and especially Management Board of Industrial Zones, therefore, the company is comfortable and believes continuing investment in phase 2 to Diem Thuy industrial zone with estimated investment scale of $80-100 million. The company wants to receive such support when investing the construction phase 2. On the other hand, in the process of investment, the company is not only interested in profits, but also concerned about the social welfare. The company also wants your Board will be a bridge for the Company to implement charity programs and the other social activities, upcoming is the program awarded scholarships to poor students have good academic achievement at place where the company working".
Mr. Phan Manh Cuong – Chairman of Managerment Board of Thai Nguyen Industrial Zones presented flowers to representatives of the Aluko Company - Korea as the most sincerely thank you. Mr. Cuong said: "Serving the enterprise is always our responsibility, we always encourage and create favorable conditions for businesses to effective investment and production in the industrial zones in the province".
Photo: Mr. Phan Manh Cuong - Chairman of Managerment Board of Thai Nguyen Industrial Zones signed a cooperation agreement with Mr. Park Suk Bong – Chairman of Aluko Company - Korea.
The signing ceremony of the cooperation agreement between the Management Board of Thai Nguyen Industrial Zones and the Aluko Korean Company has wraps with trust and unity between the two sides, marks the continued collaboration and outstanding development for future.
- THAI NGUYEN: PROMOTING THE MOBILIZATION OF SOCIAL RESOURCES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Canada ready to support administrative reform in Vietnam
- THAI NGUYEN REVIEWED AND DECIDED TO INVEST SOME CAPITAL FOR CONSTRUCTION IN THE PROVINCE
- VIETNAM PROMOTES COOPERATION TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT WITH BOLIVIA
- PROVINCIAL LEADERS WORKING WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM - THAI NGUYEN
- Samsung Thai Nguyen wants to employ 10,000 workers
- BIDV supports construction of pre-schools in Thai Nguyen
- Seminar discusses ways to promote Thai Nguyen tea brands
- Thai Nguyen tea-most renowned tea brand nationwide