Vietnam Record Organisation recognised Thai Nguyen tea as the most renowned tea brand nationwide at the closing ceremony of the second International Tea Festival in Thai Nguyen on November 11.
Most worthy of note was an event introducing special tea products from Vietnamese localities and foreign countries such as India , Sri Lanka and the Republic of Korea as well as promoting the art of drinking tea and practices of Japan .
The biennial event has importantly contributed to promoting the unique values of tea products of Vietnam and Thai Nguyen province in particular and bringing the land and people here closer to international friends.
The second International Tea Festival attracted hundreds of thousands of visitors. On this occasion, the provincial People’s Committee granted certificates to 30 villages and households for their outstanding performance in tea production, processing and marketing.
Following the festival, Thai Nguyen province is scheduled to focus on suitable measures to further push the development of the tea sector.
Thanks to favourable natural and weather conditions, Thai Nguyen tea products are very popular in Vietnam and also exported to foreign markets. Thai Nguyen’s tea export value accounts for one third of the country’s total export value.
The three-day festivities featured a host of activities, including conferences on tea products and tourism promotion, exchanges between provincial leaders, scientists, farmers and tea processors, and various cultural and sports activities.-VNA
- Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Vu Hong Bac works with leaders of Thai Nguyen City
- Briefing of provincial Parties: Solving problems for grassroots level
- THAI NGUYEN: PROMOTING THE MOBILIZATION OF SOCIAL RESOURCES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Canada ready to support administrative reform in Vietnam
- THE INCENSE OFFERING MEMORIAL TO PRESIDENT HO CHI MINH AT THE ATK DINH HOA
- THAI NGUYEN REVIEWED AND DECIDED TO INVEST SOME CAPITAL FOR CONSTRUCTION IN THE PROVINCE
- VIETNAM PROMOTES COOPERATION TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT WITH BOLIVIA
- PROVINCIAL LEADERS WORKING WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM - THAI NGUYEN
- THE SIGNING CEREMONY OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THAI NGUYEN INDUSTRIAL ZONES AND ALUKO COMPANY – KOREA
- Mr. Vu Hong Bac, Deputy Secretary of Party Committee, Chairman of People’s Committee worked with the Mission of the North General Electric Company
- Announced the construction plan of ATK Revolutionary War Zone