On 5th June, Mr. Vu Hong Bac, Deputy Secretary of Party Committee, Chairman of People’s Committee hosted the meeting to reviewed some investment projects and investment capital to build some construction which have positive impact on economic and social development.
Attending the meeting was the Vice-Chairman; leaders of departments and agencies of the province.
(The overview of the meeting)
According to recommendations from the function departments, traffic constructions as Road to Gan Temple, spiritual tourism destinations Gan Temple by Xuan Truong construction enterprise as an investor; Cau May - Thac Huong road construction, Phu Binh District; Clean water projects serving Yen Binh Industrial Zone is in need of capital to carry out the part of work to stimulate demand of investors, ensuring progress of implementation, service of economic development, serving the mission social and economic development immediate as well as long-term of Thai Nguyen Province.
After hearing comments from the function departments and the delegates, Mr. Vu Hong Bac, Deputy Secretary of Party Committee, Chairman of People’s Committee said that the proposed projects are significant for the social and economic development of the province when they are finished, they have a positive impact on continuing to attract other resources to invest in projects and Thai Nguyen Province. The Provincial Deputy Secretary asked the Financial Department and Department of Planning and Investment balance resources for implementation of investment capital for the projects and constructions as proposed.
Also at the meeting, the delegates reviewed and discussed the proposed content of Yen Binh Investment and Development Joint Stock Company in continuing the implementation of construction items, belong to Yen Binh Complex at Pho Yen Town and Phu Binh District. The Provincial Deputy Secretary, Chairman of People’s Committee asked the departments to clarify and respond directly to the recommendations of the Yen Binh Company based on consideration of policies and legislation mechanisms. In the process of review to reply and implementation, must ensure 3 harmonious benefits: the State, the People and Businesses.
- THAI NGUYEN: PROMOTING THE MOBILIZATION OF SOCIAL RESOURCES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Canada ready to support administrative reform in Vietnam
- VIETNAM PROMOTES COOPERATION TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT WITH BOLIVIA
- PROVINCIAL LEADERS WORKING WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM - THAI NGUYEN
- THE SIGNING CEREMONY OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THAI NGUYEN INDUSTRIAL ZONES AND ALUKO COMPANY – KOREA
- Prudential signs an associate agreement to implement the hospital expense guarantee program
- Leaders of Thai Nguyen province work with Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to prepare for the Tea Festival.
- A brave and successful step
- Leaders of Thai Nguyen province work with the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
- Samsung Thai Nguyen wants to employ 10,000 workers