Relic of foundation of Thai Nguyen fist communist party (17/08/2016)

       In the late of 1936, in Lau Sau hamlet, La Bang com mune, Dai Tu district, Comrade dDang Tung – a -
member of overseas Indochinese Communist Party in Long Chau (China) who was sent home for work had admitted the most four outstanding people from public in La Bang to Indochinese Communist Party. The first Communist Party cell was established. Foundation site of the first Communist Party cell is ranked the national level historical relic in 1999 and it is embellished to be a “red” address where education lessons of revolutionary tradition for the present youth are made.
     RELICS OF FOUNDATION OF STEERING
     AGENCY OF NGUYEN HUE SUB-DIVISION

      On October 10, 1944, at the Mr. Lam Van Dai’s house on stilts in Khuon Nanh village, Yen Lang commune, Dai Tu district, Comrade Chu Van Tan and Comrade Song Hao presided the meeting of cadres of national salvation troops and 12 Party members escaping from Cho Chu prison had made decisions on establishment of Nguyen Hue sub-division steering committee (B subdivision) under Hoang Hoa Tham base.

Map
Banner advertise
Web Linking

The managing agency: Thai Nguyen Province People's Committee

License No. 111 / GP-e-payment, by the Department of Secondary and e-payment management, Ministry of Information & Communication dated 27/05/2010

Editor in Chief: Nguyen Bao Lam, Director Thai Nguyen Information Center

Copyright (C) 2009-2010 under the People's Committee of Thai Nguyen province

Email: portal@thainguyen.gov.vn - Phone: (+84 280) 3656836, (+84 280) 3851149 - Fax: (+84 280) 3851149

Write "http://english.thainguyen.gov.vn" the release of information from this website