In the late of 1936, in Lau Sau hamlet, La Bang com mune, Dai Tu district, Comrade dDang Tung – a -
member of overseas Indochinese Communist Party in Long Chau (China) who was sent home for work had admitted the most four outstanding people from public in La Bang to Indochinese Communist Party. The first Communist Party cell was established. Foundation site of the first Communist Party cell is ranked the national level historical relic in 1999 and it is embellished to be a “red” address where education lessons of revolutionary tradition for the present youth are made.
RELICS OF FOUNDATION OF STEERING
AGENCY OF NGUYEN HUE SUB-DIVISION
On October 10, 1944, at the Mr. Lam Van Dai’s house on stilts in Khuon Nanh village, Yen Lang commune, Dai Tu district, Comrade Chu Van Tan and Comrade Song Hao presided the meeting of cadres of national salvation troops and 12 Party members escaping from Cho Chu prison had made decisions on establishment of Nguyen Hue sub-division steering committee (B subdivision) under Hoang Hoa Tham base.
- Thai Nguyen Museum
- VIET BAC MILITARY ZONE I ARMED FORCE MUSEUM
- Museum of Vietnamese ethnic group's culture
- Thai Nguyen Uprising relic complex 1917
- ATK Dinh Hoa
- Historical Monument of Commemorative Martyrs Young Volunteers
- Tien Phong Commune relic complex
- Kha Son Commune relic complex
- Site For announcement of war invalids and martyr's day
- Van – Vo mountains Relics