Kha Son Commune relic complex (17/08/2016)
      Prior to August Revolution 1945, Kha Son are, Kha Son Thuong, Mai Son (presently Kha Son commune), Phu Binh district was the operation area of
Central Party cadres and Northern party committee. General Secretary Truong Chinh and comrades Hoang Quoc Viet, Hoang Van Thai, Ha Thi Que, Nguyen Trong Tinh, Ngo The Son… once worked here. Many training staffs from Central, regional party committee and newspaper printing base of “Liberation Flag” was placed here. In 1943, the Central and Regional Party Committee had selected Kha Son to be a Safe Area II (ATKII). Kha Son commune Historical Revolutionary Complex, about 2 - 4km of Phu Binh district capital, about 24 km to the southeast of Thai Nguyen city’s center was recognized as a national level historical relic in 1997 with such relics as: Kha Son Ha communal temple – Lang Ca pagoda, Kha Son Thuong communal temple, Mai Son pagoda, Rac Forest, Man Forest and Mr. Cao Nhat’s house.
Map
Banner advertise
Web Linking

The managing agency: Thai Nguyen Province People's Committee

License No. 111 / GP-e-payment, by the Department of Secondary and e-payment management, Ministry of Information & Communication dated 27/05/2010

Editor in Chief: Nguyen Bao Lam, Director Thai Nguyen Information Center

Copyright (C) 2009-2010 under the People's Committee of Thai Nguyen province

Email: portal@thainguyen.gov.vn - Phone: (+84 280) 3656836, (+84 280) 3851149 - Fax: (+84 280) 3851149

Write "http://english.thainguyen.gov.vn" the release of information from this website