(Chinhphu.vn) – On December 2nd, in the framework of the visit and working in Canada of Deputy Prime Minister Vu Van Ninh at the capital Ottawa, , Vice Chairman of the Government Office Pham Viet Muon had a meeting with Ms. Janece Charette - Cabinet Secretary cum Deputy in charge of intergovernmental issues of Canada.
(Vice Chairman of the Government Office Pham Viet Muon is exchanging at the meeting with Ms. Janece Charette – Cabinet Secretary cum Deputy in charge of intergovernmental issues of Canada. Photo: Thanh Chung.)
At the meeting, both sides expressed their pleasure about the visit and the working of the leaders of the Vietnamese Government at Canada which takes place in the context of 40th anniversary establishing diplomatic relations of the two countries; two sides agreed to do more to develop relationships commensurate with the two countries' potential.
Deputy Chairman Pham Viet Muon thanks to the Canadian Government about the project supported Vietnam in the fields of education, training, science and technology; wants Canada continue to help in these fields, as well as in administrative reforms, create investment and administration environment in Vietnam.
(Photo: Thanh Chung)
Ms. Janice Charette agreed with the proposal of Deputy Chairman Pham Viet Muon and emphasized that Canada is ready to support Vietnam in the process of administrative reform.
Going into the process of administrative reform that Vietnam is implementing, both sides have expressed the consensus on transparency and openness in the establishment of procedures, policies and considered as important content when conducting.
To do this well, Deputy Chairman Pham Viet Muon propose Canada to help organize training and improve capacity of duty performance for Vietnam’s officers; which is recognized by Canada.
- THAI NGUYEN: PROMOTING THE MOBILIZATION OF SOCIAL RESOURCES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- THAI NGUYEN REVIEWED AND DECIDED TO INVEST SOME CAPITAL FOR CONSTRUCTION IN THE PROVINCE
- VIETNAM PROMOTES COOPERATION TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT WITH BOLIVIA
- PROVINCIAL LEADERS WORKING WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM - THAI NGUYEN
- THE SIGNING CEREMONY OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THAI NGUYEN INDUSTRIAL ZONES AND ALUKO COMPANY – KOREA
- Samsung Thai Nguyen wants to employ 10,000 workers
- BIDV supports construction of pre-schools in Thai Nguyen
- Seminar discusses ways to promote Thai Nguyen tea brands
- Thai Nguyen tea-most renowned tea brand nationwide