The Bank for the Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) signed a contract on April 9 to sponsor 15 billion VND (700,000 USD) to build five pre-schools in remote, ethnic minority-inhabited communes of northern Thai Nguyen province.
The province has asked the BIDV and relevant agencies to hasten the disbursement process to enable the facilities to go into operation for the 2015-2016academic year, said Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Duong Ngoc Long.
BIDV is one of the top banks in Vietnam with total assets of more than 655 trillion VND (30.5 billion USD).
It has also been involved in a number of social welfare activities and national target programmes, focusing on the healthcare, education and emergency aid relief to constituents affected by natural disasters.
- THAI NGUYEN: PROMOTING THE MOBILIZATION OF SOCIAL RESOURCES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- Canada ready to support administrative reform in Vietnam
- THAI NGUYEN REVIEWED AND DECIDED TO INVEST SOME CAPITAL FOR CONSTRUCTION IN THE PROVINCE
- VIETNAM PROMOTES COOPERATION TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT WITH BOLIVIA
- PROVINCIAL LEADERS WORKING WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED VIETNAM - THAI NGUYEN
- THE SIGNING CEREMONY OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF THAI NGUYEN INDUSTRIAL ZONES AND ALUKO COMPANY – KOREA
- Samsung Thai Nguyen wants to employ 10,000 workers
- Seminar discusses ways to promote Thai Nguyen tea brands
- Thai Nguyen tea-most renowned tea brand nationwide